We are very excited to introduce Twitter Ads, the advertising solution of one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, as the newest addition to our connector family. Both of our Cognetik products (Cloud Connector) and Data Streams (Data Streams) are now fully integrated with Twitter Ads.
This new Twitter Ads integration will allow marketers, analysts and BI practitioners to have a more comprehensive view of their marketing mix and cross-channel campaign performance.
You can easily compare the performance of your Twitter Ads campaigns against other paid channels in an easily built dashboard in Tableau with our Cognetik Cloud Connector. Our product also supports Facebook Ads, Facebook Pages, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick for Advertisers, YouTube, Adobe Analytics and Kochava, as connectors for Tableau.
Using Data Streams, you can now integrate Twitter Ads data with other data sources, including marketing & clickstream data, and data stored in your warehouse (Snowflake, Teradata, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Amazon Redshift).
Some of the many advantages offered by our products:
1. Tableau Dashboards, in minutes and refreshes with just one click, using the Cognetik Cloud Connector: create campaign performance dashboards in Tableau in a matter of minutes with Twitter Ads data, and other marketing/clickstream sources. You can also refresh data directly in Tableau with just one click.
2. Custom calendars and data aggregation: The Cognetik Cloud Connector gives you the power to use a Custom calendar or Retail calendar in Tableau, with the option to choose granularity and aggregates your extracted data (daily, weekly, or monthly).
3. Quickly migrate all of your data into your warehouse of choice with Data Streams: Easily connect and pull data from Twitter Ads and other marketing and clickstream sources into your desired warehouse, eliminating time-consuming manual processes so you can get to insights faster.
4. Custom mapping and scheduled streams, in a couple of easy steps with Data Streams: Define how your data is mapped to the destination schema (by applying segments or filters) and easily set up recurring streams and custom scheduling to automate your data extracts.
5. Data precision for Twitter Ads and all our connectors, at the click of a button: Preview your request before creating a data extract in Tableau or before migrating in your warehouse of choice to make sure you have the correct queries in place.
6. Enterprise-level security: We use the same security protocols used by Amazon, Microsoft, and Google. We don’t sell, store, or access your data in any way. Our product and your queries are secure.
Marketing and clickstream sources: Facebook Ads, Facebook Pages, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick for Advertisers, Youtube, Adobe Analytics and Kochava
Data Warehouses: Snowflake, Teradata, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Amazon Redshift
Stay tuned for the upcoming connectors: Instagram and DoubleClick Search Console.
New to Cognetik?
Sign up for our products here.