While the coronavirus outbreak has greatly impacted many businesses, it has provided opportunities for businesses to expand their digital reach and adapt to customers’ needs.
We’ve seen how e-commerce is currently booming and how critical it is (now more than ever) to have a strong digital presence, but there’s one question many businesses are asking themselves.
Q: “How can we smoothly transition to digital in order to effectively serve our customers?”
A: “Companies must establish a data-driven foundation to make smarter business decisions not only for their company but for their customers.”
Before getting started, businesses first must understand how customers navigate their digital properties. This involves preparing a data infrastructure, analyzing collected data, and ultimately generating actionable insights to improve the user experience for their customers.
This may sound extremely challenging to tackle, so we’ve compiled a list of resources below that can help your company streamline digital transformation, leverage the power of data, and effectively serve your customer base.
Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance. By working together, we can help maintain and boost the momentum of your business.
Resources for Digital Transformation
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Starting an Analytics Initiative
- Tips to Creating a Data-Driven Culture
- Top 5 Signs You Need Help With Your Data Analytics Implementation
- How to Build a Data Strategy That Grows Your Business
- Advantages of Using a Data-Driven QA Approach
- What KPIs You Should Choose for Your Business in 2020
- How to Create a Successful Measurement Plan
- The Foundation to a Cross-Platform Measurement Strategy
Choosing the Best Technology & Tools
- How to Select the Best Data Analytics Vendor and Technology for Your Business
- Tableau vs. Power BI: Deciding Which Tool Is Best for Your Business
- Hidden Tips and Tricks for Using Tableau
- What You Need to Know About Implementing Optimizely
- Implementing Tealium IQ In 2019: Top 5 Things to Know
Improving the User Journey
- A Guide to User Journey Analysis
- Segmenting Your Data via Cluster Analysis
- 10 Metrics to Understand the Health of Your Mobile App
- Segmenting Data with Adobe’s Virtual Report Suites
Testing Your Digital Performance
- When & What Should You A/B Test?
- Connecting Data Sources for Better A/B Testing
- 10 Do’s and Don’ts of A/B Testing Plans
- How to Build a Strong A/B Testing Process
- How to Build a Strong Optimization Practice
Stay tuned for more in-depth articles and videos to help you navigate your business during these times.